TaxSmart Tax Preparation Bundles … starting at $800 or $70/month
Tax Preparation is Just the Start … Planning Done Right Is the Key
While you’re focused on your last year’s taxes, it’s an ideal time for you to focus on your financial future.
Sometimes, just filing your return isn’t enough. Sometimes, you need a plan to pay the least you legally can.
Tax preparation is one piece of your finances. While it’s important, you can get more value from looking and planning ahead. By combining financial and tax planning with your tax preparation, you can be better prepared to make smarter money moves.
- Federal 1040 with one state starts at $300
- Additional fees for additional forms (Schedule A, B, C, D, E), worksheets, and states
- Business, Estate, and Trust Returns Available at additional fees
- More Information, Pricing and Bundle Coupons
Add Financial and Tax Planning Services for a Flat Fixed Fee (a modular and “lighter” version of our WealthCare Tune-Up Topics) for any two financial planning topic areas:
- Credit/Cash Flow
- Retirement or Social Security
- College & Education Funding
- Real Estate and Mortgage Funding
- Investing & Risk Profile
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning Guidance (advisor plan implementation support and third-party legal fees are additional)
NOTE: Base plan includes tax preparation with tax planning for the fixed fee of $800/year (or $70/month). Add $400 for each additional topic area (beyond tax planning).
Limited planning, notes, Q&A sessions, and implementation support included.
Tax preparation and planning services are available to individuals, families, and businesses throughout the Boston, Massachusetts area from local offices. We also can provide tax and planning services remotely to those living anywhere in the United States.