TaxSmart Tax Preparation Bundles
Tax Preparation is Just the Start … Planning Done Right Is the Key
- Federal 1040 with one state starts at $250
- Additional fees for additional forms (Schedule A, B, C, D, E), worksheets, and states
- Business, Estate, and Trust Returns Available
- More Information, Pricing and Bundle Coupons
Add Financial and Tax Planning Services for a Flat Fixed Fee (a modular and “lighter” version of our WealthCare Tune-Up Topics)
- Credit/Cash Flow: $350
- Retirement or Social Security: $350
- College & Education Funding: $350
- Real Estate and Mortgage Funding: $350
- Insurance: $350
- Investing & Risk Profile: $350
- Tax Planning: $400
- Estate Planning Guidance: $400
While you’re focused on your last year’s taxes, it’s an ideal time for you to focus on your financial future.
Sometimes, just filing your return isn’t enough. Sometimes, you need a plan to pay the least you legally can.
Tax preparation is one piece of your finances. While it’s important, you can get more value from looking and planning ahead. By combining financial and tax planning with your tax preparation, you can be better prepared to make smarter money moves.
Tax Service Discounts Available for Referrals that subscribe to the TaxSmart Service Bundle.
Refer someone who files a Form 1040A who subscribes to one TaxSmart Plan Module and receive $50 off your tax preparation. If they subscribe to two or more TaxSmart Plan Modules, you receive $80 off.
Refer someone who files a Form 1040 who subscribes to one TaxSmart Plan Module and receive $100 off your tax preparation. If they subscribe to two or more TaxSmart Plan Modules, you receive $150 off.
Tax preparation and planning services are available to individuals, families, and businesses throughout the Boston, Massachusetts area from local offices. We also can provide tax services remotely to those living anywhere in the United States.