Where do millions of Americans find objective,
personalized, and affordable financial advice today?
The Opportunity for Employers
Through an arrangement with the Association of Financial Educations, Steve Stanganelli and Clear View Wealth Advisors offer employers a program of onsite financial education workshops tailored to an employer’s staff.
Studies show that employees who are concerned about financial issues may be less productive. Our goal is to ensure that you and your employees are both successful. For interested employers , we offer one FREE financial workshop per year that gives employers the opportunity to strengthen their team’s skills, boost morale and over vital information.
The Association of Financial Educators is a no-cost educational speaker’s bureau comprised of professionals in dozens of fields including investing, estate planning, tax, real estate, wellness and many more.
BENEFITS of FINANCIAL EDUCATION WORKSHOPS
- Motivate staff
- Provide practical information about benefits that may increase participation
- Help reduce employee turnover
- Satisfy IRS Section 404c requirements and Department of Labor regulations on retirement plans
- Show your employees that you are invested in them
EMPLOYEE SUPPORT PROGRAMS
We also offer completely turnkey advice delivery programs that support the fiduciary responsibilities of employer-sponsored retirement plans. We can design a program providing employees with free or low-cost On Demand financial advice online, by phone, by email or on-site.
We can tailor a program to your company’s needs and budget for a set retainer amount plus a reasonable per employee fee annually.
Please call for details.
BOSTON MONEY COACH RETIREMENT PLAN SUPPORT SERVICES
Through our Boston Money Coach platform, employers can:
- Complement existing resources from 401k administrators
- Provide an easy-to-use resource to provide employees with a way to get answers to their non-investment related financial or tax questions throughout the year
- Engage plan participants
- Measure the impact on financial education
- Provide an independent solution that may reduce fiduciary liability
- Deliver a unique benefit to employees at little or no additional cost
We also offer the MyMoneyGuide® from PIE Tech.
MyMoneyGuide® Retirement Lab Tool is a 90-minute self-directed web-based solution that makes it easy to plan, track progress, save more, invest smart and live better.
MyMoneyGuide® provides employees with independent, holistic plan education that goes above and beyond what your plan’s service provider offers. The service MyMoneyGuide® provides, helping to get employees on track to reach their financial goals, is a tangible employee benefit which also helps employers fulfill their fiduciary responsibilities as retirement plan sponsors.
Your employees are looking to you to provide a solution that engages them around their goals and breaks the inertia.